Interview with ADHD sales pro Avery Dwyer
- The Neurodivergent Selling podcast is a platform dedicated to empowering and celebrating neurodiversity in the workplace.
- This week's guest, Avery Dwyer of Orum is a ADHD salesperson who shares their experience of being in group projects and how they focus better on their own.
- Avery discussed their preference for working remotely as it allows for better focus and productivity.
- The conversation covered staying focused and organized, with the guest mentioning their detail-oriented nature.
- The guest also shared their nomadic lifestyle, expressing a love for Mexico City's artsy vibe and mountains.
- The guest discussed their role at Orum, their first tech sales role after studying integrative physiology at CU Boulder.
- The guest found a passion for sales and technology and achieved 107% quota for Q Four.
- The guest believes in the solutions provided by Orum's platform for companies needing to do more with less.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.